Chapter #73

Singles POV:
I am in the tower for the first half of the day with Star and Karrbox. Hey Star, I'm glad you're a lifeguard now. You were always here in the tower when you were younger. I remember I miss the old times. I left 3 years after you did. We moved to Japan when I was 10. Cool. Tower to Blue rhino there is a hand up to your left. Copy Jeff going in. We watch Jeff go in and got him.

Star POV:
We are watching Jeff I saw a guy missing around some girl, I said do you see that guy he's missing around some girls. Okay, radio the boys. Tower to all lifeguards we have a guy missing around some girls, we're keeping an eye on him. Copy. Hoppo come to the tower, I asked do I have to go undercover for this guy? Yes, you do, but please be Careful. We be watching from here to keep you safe and take a radio with you in your bag. I will Hoppo.

Karrbox POV:
Star went to go undercover, to get this guy, I hope she be fine. We told the boys on the sand that Star went undercover, they said they keep a look-out for her and watch the water at the same time. Hey Hoppo does Star have her inhaler with her not it right here beside me Singles said I hope she doesn't need it. She got him, I see him punch Star, but she didn't let him go. Ouch, that got to hurt. She looks like she okay. Star bring him up to the tower for the cops to take. They took him away we check on Star, she fine. She said it our job to help others before our self.