Chapter #141

Star POV:
I went home and made dinner. I got scared from Jess coming in. sorry I got scared. Hey, it's normal for what you been through this week to be scared like you are. Okay I'm afraid to go back to work tomorrow After being kidnapped by them. We take it slow until you are more comfortable of being around guys again.
Thank you. We eat then went to bed.

Jess POV:
I need to Let Hoppo know that Star is uncomfortable with boys right now.

Hoppo
Hi Jess, is everything ok?

Jess
Yes. But Star maybe afraid of the other guys that work for a while from kidnapping.

Hoppo
Okay I tell the other to be careful with her but act normal around her.

Jess
Thank you. I see you tomorrow.

Hoppo POV:
I hope Star not afraid of us for to long. I talk to the boys tomorrow.

Max A. POV:
I still blame myself I should have been more careful. It my fault that she got kidnapped it my fault I should have been more careful.

Joel POV:
Its okay Max. Star is back and safe. I keep telling him this Every time he has the same nightmare. He been having the same nightmare for a few days. I need to talk to Hoppo.

Hoppo
Hello

Joel
Hi Hoppo sorry for call late but I worry about Max A. He been having nightmares for a few days now.

Hoppo
Okay. Thank you for telling me. He is in the tower with Jeff and Star. I talking to him tomorrow at work.

Joel
Okay thank you. I talk to you tomorrow. I went back to bed.

Virat POV:
I talk to May-Lynn and check on her she said she afraid of everyone but her uncles and her boyfriend Jess and all of us because we helped her out and return to her family. We were happy to get her to safety. We talk about going to Bondi beach to have some fun and maybe see May-Lynn again and maybe meet her uncle Hoppo. We planned on going around 12:00 noon. We went to bed.

Star POV:
I got up sick. But I didn't feel sick. Jess came in and asked you, okay? Yes, I'm okay. Would you still be my boyfriend if I'm pregnant? Yes, and I will be the baby father even if it my by blood. Thank you I will not find out until next if I am or not. Okay Let get ready for work.