Chapter #111

Hoppo POV:
Thank you, Quinn, Yak, Reidy, Huz, and Maxi your welcome. We glad to help. The Dr. asked family of Isabella Hopkins. Me and Koby, Sunny, Jai went we are her uncles. Okay fallow me please. The others can come too. We all made it to their room. They both have a bad chest infection. We keep them for 3 days then they can go home.

Maxi POV:
I see Jess and Star awake. Hey, we glad you okay. We sorry to scare you guys. It fine we care for you guys you both have a bad chest infection that why you both was so sick. Okay they keep you for 3 days then you can go home. Thank you, Brothers. You're welcome. We see you guys tomorrow. Bye. Hi Hoppo we are going home we talk to you later. Bye and thanks again. You guys are welcome. We left I can't believe it was this bad that why. She been having asthma attack. Now had a seizure. We know it was scary. But we stay calm.

Hoppo POV:
I hope Jess and Star get better soon. I walk in and see both of them awake and I see Star still having trouble breathing. It would Hurt her more because of the asthma. Reidy told me you had a seizure. Yes, it been 11 years since I had a seizure the Dr told us my seizure are go but I Guss from having this infection made me have a seizure again. I hope they not back. If they are I can't work as a lifeguard. Yes, you can Just have to work with one of the boys. Okay thank you. You're welcome. We are going home I see you tomorrow. Bye uncles.