Chapter #10

Jess POV:
Yak took us to the hospital and went back with her as he is a paramedic, so they let him back I'm done all the papers work on her. I hope she okay. Maxi come in with Hoppo and Blake came in with Koby, Sunny, and Jai I said that they just took her back and Yak is with her, they will let us know. She had a bad asthma attack in the car and pass out on the doorstep at yak she asked if he could check her out and pass out in his arm.

Hoppo POV:
I didn't know she had asthma did you guys? Not until today when she used her inhaler at the bonfire. We asked she is okay it was asthma and remembering her mom and dad brought it on. Koby said. I hope she okay thank you, Jess, for taking her to Yak then here I am glad she knows and trust you like a brother Hi Koby, Sunny and Jai I'm sorry for your loss of your sister I'm glad I got to know her. I hope you will come for the ash in the ocean for my brother and hope I can come to your sister one at your beach.

Koby POV:
We were asked to go to Jake ash in the ocean and asked if he can come to Annabella one at our beach. I said yes you and all the lifeguards are always welcome to come. We are waiting on Yak or the Dr. To tell us how May-Lynn doing.