Chapter #146

Star POV:
I don't like morning sickness. I got ready for work and Jess is still asleep. Hey sweetie you need to get up or we going to be late to work. He jumped up and got ready for work. We walked over to Maxi app and walk in hey big bro. We all got in Maxi car.  We made it to Bondi. Walk in the tower. Hey boys. Hey sweetie how are you feeling? I'm okay just not like the morning sickness. I know both Gina and Lilli had it bad. Oh, I talk to them later they may know what would help with this.

Central to Middle flags
There a hand gone up 60 meters to your right.

Middle flags to central
Copy Maxi is going in. 

Jess POV:
I'm down south with H-men. He said his wife went through morning sickness all though the pregnancy it was hard, but we made it through to have our four kids. Okay I will always be there for Star. I went in to save a kid. We made it to the shore. I radio and check on Star.

Jess to Star:
How are you feeling?

Star to Jess
I'm okay. Get back to watching the beach.

Jess to Star
Copy going back to watch the water.

Deano POV:
Me and Whippet are laughing what Star said. You just sound like your uncle. What I didn't want to get in trouble for talking on the radio. We got back watching the beach and Star still to get sick. I rub her back as she got sick. I hate this morning sickness. We gave her some water. You're okay.

Central to North end:
There a Hand wave at you about 40 meters to your right.

North end to Central:
Copy Nick is going in.

Star POV:
We watch as Nick goes in and see the shark signal Hoppo told us the ring the shark alarm. We did. Everyone left the Water. Jess and Whippet went out on the jet ski. It took an hour to get the shark back in the ocean. We closed the Beach and got ready to go home. See you tomorrow everyone. Bye sweetie.