Chapter #96

Jess POV:
We on our way to the hospital with Star. I hope nothing wrong with her, she keeps going in and out. Her breathing is not good. The Ambo driver asked Yak or Quinn to come too. Yak came. Star said thank you for coming. I will be fine I will come back to you all. Don't forget to tell Koby about this.

Hoppo POV:
I called Koby about Star going to the hospital.

Hoppo:

Hi Koby, May-Lynn is on the way to the hospital. She got hit by the ski today. And been having chest pain all day.

Koby:

Thank you for telling me Please keep us updated.

Hoppo:

I will talk to you later.

Koby:

Bye talk to you later.

We said goodbye. I need to tell the others on the beach soon. I hope Star be okay. Quinn said he will be with me to tell the others thank you, Quinn.

Star POV:
I had test after test done now, I'm back in my room to wait and see what they said. Jess and Yak walk in. I still not well, but I'm happy to see these 2 guys. Hi bro and uncle. Hey star. We're just waiting on the tests to come back. It has been 2 hours the Dr come in and said you just have a bad bruise chest and a small bump on the head. The chest pain is from a bruise rib from your coughing. Just tower work for 4 weeks only. You be fine to work in a day. Can I still surf? Tomorrow is my birthday the only thing I wanted to do is surf. Yes, you may but make sure you do it with someone and around lifeguards. That easy I'm a lifeguard myself. That good you know what to do if you get hurt. Yep. You can go now just rest and if you're still hurting bad in a week come back and do more test. Okay see you dr. We left I said can we go back to Bondi to let the others know. I see Koby in the waiting room I went and hug him he looked at me and said you out? Yep, I'm just a bad bruise and a small bump on the head. Okay I came to pick Jess and Yak up, and you now too. Can we stop by Bondi first want to let the boys know I'm, okay? Yep, we're going.