Chapter # 47

Hoop POV:
Quinn just called and said that Star has a bad chest cold, and it made her chest hurt bad and her heart couldn't take the pain that why it stops and her stop breathing. I said we tell the boys after we close the beach. We close the beach, and everyone came in and asked how is Star? She at the hospital her heart stop, and she stopped breathing. She had a really bad chest cold and that what made her heart stop. She has to stay the night in the hospital Maxi you and Jess has the day off tomorrow, so you can stay the night at the hospital with Star Jess already told the Dr. That. So please keep us updating on her. We will. I see May-Lynn phone and gave it to Maxi to give to her. I let Maxi go. I need to tell Koby. Blake said I will.

Blake POV:
We I heard that Star had to go to the hospital I said I call Koby. Hi bro Moon had to go to the hospital today. Here Hoppo he can tell you more.

Hoppo POV:
Hi Koby like Blake said that star or moon your guy's nickname for May-Lynn she had to go to the hospital because she stopped breathing and her heart stop. But just found out it was a really bad chest cold that made that happen. Okay thank you Hoppo for telling me, and please tell Blake thanks too. You're very welcome. Jess will keep you updated.