Chapter #107

Star POV:
I'm staying in the tower. I'm so sorry Hoppo and thank you for helping me. You very welcome. We here to help anyone that need it even if it our own lifeguards. That may me laugh. I said I go back watching the water. Okay if you need to go to my office and rest. I will. I'm sorry box and Jeff. Hey it alright. We care for you. Okay let got back to work. We had a lot of first aid and 5 Ambo. I happy to be loved and care for. I went home with Jess. I said I did have a bad day other than that I am happy. I am loved by my lifeguard family. I know don't forget the bra boys to love oh hay we still need to tell the bra boys about us being girlfriend and boyfriend.

Jess POV:
We can go now if you want to Koby asked me to go Surfing with him and asked if you want to surf too. YES PLEASE. I make shore I have your inhaler with me and leave it with Koby wife. That fine lets good. We Change into our swimsuits. We grab our boards and make it to Maroubra beach, and I see Koby right away. I said what up bro. Nothing much.

Star POV:
Hey Koby, Sunny, And Jai how are you guys? We doing good going surfing with us? Yep, I missed you guys. We miss you too. Hey here a few texts I got. They read them. Said don't worry we be fine. We help with this and keep you safe. Thank you, uncles.