Chapter #122

Star POV:
I been with Koby for 4 days. I'm feeling better and I see Jess all 4 days. I'm going back to work Hoppo Call and told me there a new trainee coming in Name Nicola Atherton. I am glad that we have another girl. I went straight to Bondi. Hi Hoppo I'm back I'm so sorry I had to leave for a few days. But no more text yet from that number. Good we have a new girl lifeguard. You can show her around and the ropes of everything. That fine here she is. Hi Nicola, my Name is May-Lynn, but everyone calls me Star. Hi, my name is Nicola I hope we get alone will.
I hope so too. Let me show you around.

Nicola POV:
I am happy to be at Bondi and a lifeguard trainee I see another girl her nickname is star. She showed me around we walk back to the tower. Hi boy let meet our new lifeguard trainee Nicola Atherton she starts today and let welcome Star back. Welcome and welcome back I meet the one here. You're up North with H and Star. Okay Hoppo thank you.

Star POV:
I'm with Nicola and Night. We made it to the north tower. We set and I see 3 hands gone up me and Nicola went out and saves all. Hey good 1st rescue Nicola. Thank you, Star. You're welcome let get back to Night. Oh, I call him Night since I was little. Okay that fine. We got back. He said good job and it was your first recuse. Thank you. We had a lot of rescues and first aids then we back at central. I set down and start to cough. None stop Nicola got my inhaler I used it. But it not working. Is something on fire? Yes, let get out.

Central To all Lifeguards
Something on fire backup is needed.

Lifeguards to Central
It where Hoppo office is it under Control.

Central to all
Thank you for telling us.

Night POV
You okay Star? Yes, my asthma is acting up from the smock. I am going down and see if I can try places with someone.

Star POV:
I see whippet and Bisho. Hi guy can I tried places with one of you. I can be around the fire I already had an asthma attack. Yes, you can stay we need help any way. Okay.

Star To Central:
I'm staying with Whippet and Bisho.

Central To Star:
Copy thanks for letting us know.

Bisho POV:
I glad we have the fire under control. I see Star better because of the fire we have her with us. Hoppo come over the radio saying the fire out and everything okay nothing was lost. Thank God everyone is safe. I see Star Smiling. I happy to see her happy.