Chapter #57

Hoppo POV:
Today is my and May-Lynn's uncle/niece day. I got up and ready for the day. Deano and Azza is the boss on Bondi for the whole day. I'm going to take her out to eat then go walk on the beach until dinner time. I called her and said please ware a swimsuit and save a dress for later tonight please she said yes, I be ready soon just took my breathing treatment so when you get her, I be ready to go.

May-Lynn POV:
I just got done with my breathing treatment and told Reidy please be careful and stay in the tower and I see you all later than I got a text saying watch out I'm coming after you. I said I show Hoppo then the boys. I got me swimsuit on under my shorts and put my hair up in a ponytail. Then Hoppo knock on the door Jess answered the door and said Hi Hoppo Star be out in a min. I came out and the boys said you like beautiful Star Thank You big brothers. You're welcome. Hi uncle Hoppo how are you? I'm good. How are you doing? I'm doing good no chest pain and this oxygen is helping me with my asthma. That is good. We're going around town then we're going out to eat at the icebergs that fine, but I can't drink beer. It fine they have soda or tea, so it fine I won't get beer either. Okay let go.