Chapter #55

Star POV:
I at the Dr. They did test after test. They told me to be careful because my chest was hurting again, and my asthma is getting worse. They said I can still be a lifeguard just need oxygen for a day so only tower duty today a half of tomorrow. All the tests came back fine. They said see you next month or if you need a Dr. Yep see you, or I have to have oxygen at night now too. I call Hoppo saying I'm on my way to Bondi but need to talk to you when I get there.

Hoppo POV:

There was a knock on my office door I open it and see Star there with oxygen on. I asked what happen at the Dr? Oh, my test all come back fine, but my asthma is a little worse than what it was and on oxygen for a day and at night both. Oh, my chest is hurting again today but the Dr said it from having this oxygen on. Okay you in the tower all day today with Karrbox that fine. Thanks, oh the Dr said it okay after today to go back in the water. Okay Star Please let someone know if the chest pain worse I will. I miss you Uncle Hoppo. I hope we have a day together soon. We will Little Star. Let get to work. Okay bye.

Karrbox POV:
Star walk in I see her with oxygen on I asked are you okay. Yes, my asthma got worse but it only for today on the oxygen and having chest pain again. I in the tower with you all day. Okay please let one of us know if you need to go and rest in Hoppo office. I will thank Uncle Box. I am happy she called me uncle box. Tower to Blue rindo there a hand up at Backpackers you made need to go in. Huz on it Jake said. We watch him paddle out and go them in. I see Star happy and look like she needs to be here with other again.