Chapter 23

May-Lynn POV:
I asked if anyone wearing Ax clone? Yes, I am said Ben I forgot about this clone hurt your asthma. I go change and take a shower I'm sorry again I said it okay. I here as a full-time lifeguard. I hope we can work well together. We will star some of us know you since you were little Just, please be careful. I will, let one of you or Hoppo know If I can't breathe, or my coughing get any bad then what is.

Jess POV:
We heard Star if she feels any worse than she is now she tells one of us or Hoppo. I'm glad she lives with me and maxi I was down south with Blake I said come on Blake we down south we me. we went down on the rhino did you know about May-Lynn asthma I asked Blake he said just after the bonfire I don't know it was this bad. We didn't know too. Let get the flags done then we are here. Okay we got the flags done we're sitting down and watch the waters for anyone in trouble we did a few first aids I check on May-Lynn. She is doing a lot better.

Hoppo POV:
I had Blake with Jess and Jake with Maxi I hear May-Lynn over the radio saying she's doing better I went to the tower to see her she does like better I said I am glad you're doing better how everything here? Just 3 first aids and a few rescue yaks just check my breathing you can ask him how I'm doing if you want.