Chapter # 45

Star POV:
I'm in the tower with Reidy and Night. I had a shoring pain go through my chest I told Night please get Hoppo. My chest is hurting awful and can't breathe right.

H/Night POV:
Night to Hoppo please come to the tower I need help. On my way. It's okay Star you okay. I checked her plus it's beating slow, and her breathing is slow. I put some oxygen on her, I hope it helps her. Hoppo can running in He looks and said what wrong Star? Bad chest pain and can't breathe well. I answered for her, she doesn't look good Hoppo Radio for Yak and Quinn to come up it urgent its Star. Then I see both Quinn and Yak run in and come over to Star.

Quinn POV:
I was down south with Jess he was telling me that Star been having chest pain all day. Then the radio went off asking for me and Yak It urgent its Star. I went running and made it at the same time as Yak.

Yak POV:
I was down North with Maxi, and he was telling me that star been having chest pain all day. Then the radio went off and Hoppo asking for both me and Quinn to the tower it urgent it Star. I went running and made it at the same time as Quinn. We check Star she just passes out then her heart stop beating, and she stopped breathing. Defib and oxygen mask. I started chest compressions. Come on Star you can't do this to us under my breath. Quinn holding the oxygen mask saying come on Star you can't do this to us. Hoppo is crying setting up the defib pad on her chest. We shocked her one-time Quinn look for pulse and found one. It is strong one we need to take her to the hospital soon. We don't know why this happens. Okay call an ambo please Reidy or H. On it, I hope Star is okay. We need to tell the boys on the beach soon.