Chapter #76

Star POV:
I went back down North with Matt D. I saw a hand go up, I said I'm going in. I grab a board and go in and pulled the young boy on my board I got him on my board and puddle back and asked did you swallow any water he said no I was play and got push by some boys bigger than me, but I'm being okay. There is my mom and my dad. Okay buddy, let anyone in the blue lifeguard outfit or your mom and dad know about others picking on you. I will thank you for saving me. You're welcome, it my job to save people.

Matt D POV:
I see star talking to a little boy after saving him. I am glad she's looking better it look like she is helping with something. Hi Star, is everything okay? Yes, that boy was getting pick on then got push in the water. He fine he wanted to talk to someone then I was talking to his mom she is going to some help soon. I am glad that you were able to help that family. Let get back to work. It has been about 30 mins when I hear some wheezing, I turn to see Star holding her chest I asked you okay. No, an asthma attack and my inhaler out again. Okay let my radio to the tower saying we're coming up you need your inhaler yes please. Matt d to tower. Tower to Matt D is everything okay? No, I'm bringing Star up to get an inhaler she's having an asthma attack and her is out. Yep, bring her up I got one right here and West is taking her place with you. Copy. I look at Star she said okay thank you. You're Welcome little sis.

Yak POV:
I'm glad I have Star other inhaler today I see her try to walk up the steps but having problems I run down and pick Star up and took her upstairs and gave her inhaler. She took it and don't sound wheezing anymore. I said what happy. I don't know. I was fine but next can't breathe. I okay you may get to hot it happen. Okay thank you Yak just stays in the tower for the rest of the day. I will.