Cheaper #22

May-Lynn POV:
We made to Bondi, and they went to the locker room. I walked over to Hoppo Office and see Blake and Jake. We knock on the door hearing come in. I was coughing again. I don't like waking in the morning coughing. This time it's not stopping I look and see Hoppo and the other 2 looking at me, I said I always cough in the morning. But this long. I can still work just in the tower today until the afternoon please that fine I had you in the tower all day anyway.

Hoppo POV:
I am scared of May-Lynn coughing, but I talked to her old boss in Japan he said her asthma act up a lot, and she does cough in the morning until about 11:00. Oh, and she is used to getting up early at 5:00am so it won't bug her if its early morning shift. That is good. Let go and tell the other that at work today who our new trainees and full time Lifeguard. We walked to the tower. I said let welcome our new Trainees Blake and Jake and or new full time female lifeguard as a lot known her as Star. All look and see she and took her in a big group hug. She started coughing and wheezing I asked please get off she can't breathe. They got off and Whippet just caught her in time before falling into the desk We look, and she pass out and having a lot of trouble breathing Yak and Quinn check on her, they said she fine. I maybe someone clone they have on.

Yak POV:
We all hug Star then I heard her not breathing well then started to cough we got off Whippet caught her before she fell into the desk. Me and Quinn check on her, she is fine It May be our clone we have on.