Chapter #48

Star POV:
I woke up in the hospital my chest doesn't hurt as bad. I look around and see Jess and Quinn asleep I moved my arm close to Jess and see him wake up. He said you awake. We were so scared of losing you. We had to did CPR and defib on you. Quinn wakes up and said I call Hoppo and let him know that you awake. Thank you I'm doing some better my chest still hurt but not as bad as last time. I get the Dr. then Quinn when and got the Dr. its Dr. Cullen hi Dr. you be fine just a bad chest cold but no working for 1 day then just tower work for a week. Then you can work on the sand. Okay thank you. You can go home tomorrow we are keeping you for the night to keep an eye on you. Okay. Jess said he is saying and Maxi is coming and stay with me too. We all have a day off tomorrow. Okay.

Maxi POV:
I made it to the hospital with some clothes for May-Lynn, Jess and myself for tonight and tomorrow. I asked what room May-Lynn Hopkins is in please. They took me to her room I see Quinn and Jess talking to Star. I knock and walk in and said good to see you awake and talking baby Sis. It is good to be awake I'm sorry if I scared you. It fine since you are awake and talking. Here are some clothes for you and Here Jess is your clothes. Thank Maxi/Big Bro. You're welcome. I'm staying the night with you guys Reidy said he sees us tomorrow he doesn't work until 12:00 noon tomorrow. That good I'm going to sleep see good night. Good night baby Sis/Star.