Chapter #24

Hoppo POV:
I asked Yak he said her oxygen is a lot better she is fine thank you Yak. I tell Star to take care and radio if need anything.

Star POV:
I was talking to Night and Matt D. when there was a knock on the door we turned around and see a little girl and a little boy I got up and asked what wrong? We lost or mom and dad. Our mom was wearing a pink dress and or dad was wearing a black shorts and white shirts. Okay come up here we tell the boy's down on the beach what is your guy's name and age I'm Bella I'm 6 years old and this is Will the 4 years old where you guy at? The North end around here okay. Tower to boys on the beach we have two kids up here names are Bella age 6 and Will aged 4. Their mom was wearing a pink dress and the dad was wearing black shorts and white shirt. Was at north end. Okay we look Star thanks for telling us. I start playing with the kids to keep them calm.

Jess POV:
We are sitting in the rhino when a call over the radio saying 2 kids was at the tower looking for their mom and dad. I see a woman in a pink dress and a guy in black shorts and white shirt coming our way. They asked can you help us find our kids their names are Bella age 6 and Will aged 4. Yes, they are in the tower we can take you up there now if you want. Yes please. Blue rhino to tower we have the mom and dad we bring them up.

Star POV:
Okay thank you blue rindo. Hey Bella, and Will your mom and dad be here soon the guys is to bring them up. Thank you again Miss Star. You're welcome. Here they are. Thank you very much for witching our kids. You very welcome you don't have to thank is it our job we glad they got to get back to you and your husband. Thank again. It time to close the beach. I talk to Hoppo and me and Jess start at 9:00 am tomorrow I hope no coughing tomorrow.