Chapter # 81

Star POV:
I walked home. When I made it home, I went to change. I came out and see Jess cooking he said he wanted to cook tonight. Thank big brother. You're welcome how was work Jess asked. I see Reidy and Maxi both at the table. I said it was good the boys text them I'm fine I not hurt. I have the day off tomorrow. I said good night, Boys. I have the day off I may come down and see you or go over to Koby don't know yet. Okay Good Night sis. I woke up having an asthma attack and my inhaler not working. I turn and see Jess. Standing there he came over and help me.

Jess POV:
I talk to Maxi, and Reidy saying I may ask Star to be my girlfriend soon I'm going to ask Hoppo tomorrow before work and Koby after work. That be good you guy been friend for a long time. Yep. I'm going to bed see you tomorrow. I wake up hearing some coughing I see Star standing next to some egg sandwiches I asked are you okay sis. Yes, I'm fine I just got up coughing again. I'm staying at Bondi today I don't feel like staying by myself. That fine I'm glad I woke up to help you. We got Maxi and Reidy up and got ready for work or in Star case a day at the beach. Let go. We walk to Bondi our car is not working again. See you later, and please be careful out there and come to anyone of us if you need anything. I will Big Brother.