Chaper #59

Star POV:
The next morning, I made breakfast for us and done my breathing treatment. Before the guys got up. I walk in Jess room and say time to get up for work big brother. He said good morning sis. I went to Maxi room next; I said it time to get up and get ready for work he said good morning sis. I went to Reidy room I see him getting sick I called Jess and maxi in to help. They came running in he has a fever of 100.00 I called Hoppo telling him about Reidy.

Star:

Hi Hoppo Reidy can't come in work today he got sick and has a fever. Can I have the day of two took care of Reidy?

Hoppo:

Oh, no, thank you for telling me. Yes, you can have the day off to take care of him. Call if you need anything can anyone.

Star:

I will and thank you.

Jess POV:

Reidy is sick Star came back saying Hoppo gave Reidy and her the day off. Okay please take care and call if need any of us. I will thank.

Star POV:
I see Maxi and Jess leave. I look at Reidy. I said let get you clean I hope him in the bathroom. He said thank you. You're welcome what hurts? My tummy and head okay. Here some painkillers and do you want to go to the living room? Yes, you didn't have to stay. I know, but you took care of me when my heart stopped. I wanted to care for you. I wet a towel and put it on his head. And put a bucket on the floor just in case he needs to be sick again. I keep wetting the towel every 2 hours I made some soup, and we eat it. His fever is almost gone and has not got sick again. Maxi and Jess just came In and asked how is he doing? He's doing some better. I make some dinner for us. I made some more soup we eat, and Made Reidy eat then we're going to bed. See you guys tomorrow.