Chapter #129

Star POV:
I'm just got of the hospital. I'm going to Yestey place tonight. I'm going to be sore for a few days or weeks. I look and see we are going back to Bondi. I going to let the boys know I'm okay then leaving with Yestey. I went to Hoppo office. Hi Hoppo. Hey, Star I glad to see you up and walking thank you I going to see the boy's and Yestey said I can spend the night at his tonight we both off tomorrow then tomorrow night I'm staying at Bisho. That fine. Let go see the boys.

Yestey POV:
I see Star coming to the tower she doesn't look too bad, but you can tell she hurt with a crest on her arm. I said look who here.

Star POV
Hi boys I'm back for a few mins not long. 

Hi sweetie I'm glad you okay Reidy said you may have a concussion and a broken arm. He was right on both. I told you all I would walk out of the hospital. Oh, it was not an accident.

Unknown number:
I told you be hurt to bad I didn't kill you.

I showed all the boys. Its okay sweetie we still here for you. Thank you Bisho. Yestey are you ready to go? Yep, let roll on home. I start to laugh at him.

Hoppo POV:
''We need to get this person soon. I love how all the boy's care for Star.  

Let's get back to work boys. We finished working and we close the beach see you all tomorrow. Bye boss.