Chapter # 30

May-Lynn POV:
each teen is on the way to the hospital. I hope they are okay. I am watching the water with Night/H and Whippet was in the tower too. I look and see a girl look like she hurt and not able to get up here by herself. I told the boys about it, and I went down and asked you, okay? No I hurt my left ankle and can't walk on it, I made it this far and can't go up the stirs I asked Whippet to come and help I am not able to bring her up I not allow out of the tower, but the little girl look scared of men I said this is Whippet he works with me, he's going to help me to get you to the tower and help with your leg. Okay she let him pick her up. My name is Mary-Anna I'm 6-years-old my mom and dad always told me if I get lost or hurt and don't see them go to someone in blue on the beach. I was trying I was closer to the tower, so I was going to get help with both my leg and help find my mom and dad. We will help you let go up.

Whippet POV:
I walk out with star she doesn't allow out of the tower but there was a little girl that was hurt and may need help, and we found out she hurt her ankle and can't fine her mom and dad. I radio down and asked the boy's if they have anyone missing a little girl name Mary-Anna age 6. She in the tower with a hurt ankle. Yes, we have the mom and dad. We bring them up. Said Maxi and Bisho. They took her to the hospital and would like us to know what the Dr. say. Thank you all very much your welcome it our Job.