Chapter #35

Hoppo POV:
I walked into the tower and see Star and H together I said I hope I don't see either of you out of this tower but to go to the bathroom or to run down something or come to my office Yes Sir we're not leaving this tower oh I bring lunch today Pizza popper and Veggies popper for how don't eat pizza or only healthy stuff. Good. I'm down south today with Max and Blake. See you guys later.

Star POV:
I see Hoppo going down south I said I hope we don't need to go to his office today. I pick up the binoculars and which the beach when I saw a fin that look like a shark fin, I asked Night and Deano if that is a shark? I radio Hoppo it near south end he said he have a look. Yes it a shark ring the shark alarm. Star you and Karrbox need to put the jet ski out. Reidy and Blake is coming to help H in the tower. Okay we put on our life jackets on and meet whippet down south to set the ski off. Box is driving I'm holding on his life jacket. I know I told you not to leave the tower but you and Karrbox the only one how can holder the ski right now. It okay Hoppo. I promise to go back to the tower after Okay See you when you get back please be careful both of you. We will Hoppo.