Chapter #60

Maxi POV:
The next day I got up before Star I went to check on her, she has just woken up. Are you okay Sis. Yes, I just got up. I'm going to check on Reidy. Okay. I get Jess up then. I walk in and say it time to get up bro. I scare something wrong with Star I have a bad feeling. So do I bro. Let go. How are you feeling Reidy? I'm better thank you.

Star POV:
I got up with a pain in my chest like before but it not stopping me from working. I will tell someone at Bondi. Today. I heat up the soup from last night. I said I just heated up the soup I hope that okay? Yes, that fine. Jess asked you okay Sis you don't look so good. Yes, my chest is hurting, but I'm fine the Dr did say it will happen. Okay make share you tell someone if it hurt more or get any worse than it is please Jess is at Tamo today with Jeff. Maxi is to Bint today with Huz today. Okay I make share to tell someone. You ready to go Reidy yes and boys I keep an eye on her me and Karrbox is in the tower anyway. Okay bye, and please be careful baby sis. I will big brothers. I walk to the tower and find out I'm with Night/H all day first North end the middle Flags then South end until Closing time. I said Hey Night we together all day today. Yea I meet you down in a min okay. Yep.

Night POV:
Hey, is little star okay. Yes, she's having some chest pain, but she said the Dr said it would happen please keep an eye on her. I will I better get down there. See you guys. Hey, you what to drive the rhino down North yes please she drove us down now we wait and see if someone need help.