Chapter #15

Blake POV:

May-Lynn just jumped on my back and scared me she said sorry I said it okay how are you feeling. I'm feeling a lot better. I glad you made it to the cookout. I hope we can spend some time together. Yes, we can like old time.

Sunny POV:

Moon was talking to Blake I walked over and said what about me I hope to spend some time together with my niece soon with my other brothers. Then moon asked to talk to me and Blake before the others get here not with Hoppo, or Jess, or Maxi I said okay.

May-Lynn POV:

I asked Sunny and Blake if I could talk to them, they said yes. I said I would like to try out for a place on the lifeguard I was one in Japan I hope I have your blessing to try to get on or not. What do you guys think?

Blake POV:

Moon just asked me and Sunny if it okay if she tried out to be a lifeguard or not. I said try for it, you have my blessing.

Sunny POV:

You got my blessing to. Just please be careful with your asthma. I will.

May-Lynn POV:

I will uncle Sunny and Blake. I always have my inhaler with me or one of my coworkers or boss. When I was in Japan. I hope I make it though the tryouts next week. Let go see the others. You will make it if not you can always try again next year they both said. I will thank you again.