Chapter #54

Star POV:
Everyone is happy about the speedo they jump on me, and I said I need to breathe. They got off and said sorry it okay. We're going home I got a new phone and put their numbers in it. I got home and made dinner and call the boys to eat. I look and see I have to go to the Dr tomorrow. Is anyone free tomorrow morning or all work at the same time? We go in at 6:00 tomorrow Maxi and Jess said Reidy said he goes in at 11:00 hey Reidy can you we change time I call Hoppo in a min, but I have a Dr appt tomorrow at 6:30 so? Yes, if Hoppo don't mind. I call him.

Star: 

Hi Hoppo got a question?

Hoppo: 

Go ahead what your question?

Star:

I have a Dr appt tomorrow I wonder if Reidy and I could change time when he goes in at 6:00 and I at 11:00 my appt this time is longer than before because of when I went to the hospital?

Hoppo: 

Yes, that fine why you're just telling me?

Star:

 I just got the text about it that why. I'm sorry If I know I would tell you beforehand.

Hoppo:

 It fine. I talk to you tomorrow, and please let Reidy know it okay for you guys to do the change. See you tomorrow.

Star: 

Thank you and see you tomorrow.

Hey Reidy Hoppo said it okay. For us to change are times. Okay Star. Good night Big Brothers see you all tomorrow.