Chapter #103

Star POV:
We made it to Maroubra I see Koby next to look like a party. I said you guys did this for me. Yes, it all for you Little Luna/Little Star. Let go Surfing then eat please yes let go. We all puddle out I got the First wave again and did the 360 for the 2nd time I very happy we were out there for an hour now it time to eat and open gifts. I look over and see Koby, Sunny, And Jai talking I went over and gave all of them a hug I miss you guys a lot. We miss you too Little Luna. Let get your gifts. I open all I got a lot of Pokémon stuff, dolphins' stuff and horse stuff I can get my own horse later I been raiding a lot when I off work. Then I see Jess on his one knee and said May-Lynn Hopkins would you be my girlfriend? Yes, I be happy to be your girlfriend. He put the ring on. I'm very happy. We surf some more and now we are going home. Thank you again everyone. I glad I was able to enjoy this with my family and yes all of you the boys in blue and bra boys both we not family by blood. But family don't always end in blood. Love you all like big brothers/uncles.

Everyone POV:
We love you like a little sister/niece. We stand by you and try to be there for you when we call.

Star POV:
I'm crying I'm so happy. Let all go home I see most of you tomorrow at work talking to the boys in blue. See you guys soon talking to the bra boys. See you soon Little Luna. Bye.