Chapter #65

Star POV:
I'm in the tower with Maxi and Karrbox. It is my break time, but I'm too scared to move to get something to eat. I radio Hoppo. He came up and asked what wrong? I can't leave the tower I'm to scare, and I feel very weak I need to eat hey it okay. Hoppo radio Night and Jess to come up. Hey, all 3 of you have a brake can you go to bucket list and get everyone some lunches yes, thank you.

Hoppo POV:
Box and Maxi look at me and Maxi said it because of the text right yes. She told me, Reidy and Jess this morning we know she scared to be alone. That fine we make share she not alone for long. Okay thank you. I'm scared for her. I won't anyone hurt.

Star POV:
We got everyone some lunch we made it back to the tower. Here everyone lunches I'm down North with Jess and Night we eat then go down with the boys. I not by myself. I walk down with Jess; we made it to north end and set in the rhino I see night out pick up a little boy. He came in and the little boy look at me and said Little Luna. Wait a minute Ray-Lee is your dad here? Yes, he right there. No way Hi Roy-Lee how long you here for? 2 months. It is good to see your old boss this is my Coworkers Jess and H/Night. Hi boy and thank you for saving my son. You're welcome it our job. Yea I'm the head lifeguard in Japan and Luna Old boss. Cool you need to meet Our boss Star Uncle Bruce/Hoppo. I will. I meet him later come on Ray-Lee.