Chapter #43

Blake POV:
I'm back to work after my mom pass, I walk to the tower I see Star there. I walked up and said hi little star how are you? I made her jump sorry don't mean to scared you. It okays I missed you big star. Let me ask Hoppo to come to the tower. Tower to Hoppo can you come to the tower please someone here to see you and I can't leave I'm the only one in the tower. Copy on my way.

Hoppo POV:
Star just radio me. I knew it Blake up in the tower but why Star the only one there whippet and Jake was in the tower too right? I walk over and said hi Blake welcome back. Hey Star where Jake and Whippet? Down helping Maxi and Jess something happen they didn't want me to come down to help. Olay, thank you. Are you okay though? Yes I'm okay. Okay Blake can help you up here if that okay with both of you? Yes that fine. Okay just radio if you need anything. We will.

Star POV:.
I didn't want Hoppo or Blake to know, but I got a text today saying to watch out, or I am going to get hurt or people that I Love will get hurt or killed. I'm not leaving with one of the boy's or Going anywhere without them either. I'm going to send the text to all lifeguards and all the bra boys soon. I watching the water until it closing time and Blake said hi everyone I'm back to work now. We all happy he back. Welcome back everyone said We missed you. I don't know who texting me. My chest is starting to hurt. We're going home now I'm happy to go home.