Chapter # 70

Quinn POV:
I will be back maybe with the other's boy don't worry about dinner we bring some. Okay see you Quinn. I made it back to Bondi I walk over to Hoppo office. I knock on the door, Hoppo said come in. I see Hoppo and Azza there, I can come back. No, come on in. Okay, Star has a bad chest cold she can't work for a week and then only 3 days in the tower. Okay, thank you for telling us. We are going over after work.

Hoppo POV:
Star is sick again. I walk over to the tower, all the boys are there but Yak, and Jess. I said Star has a bad chest cold, she won't be to work for a week then only tower for 3 days. All the boys are sad, they said they take turns on Caring for Star at her house okay, thank you. We pick up some dinner for all of us. We made it to Maxi house we walk in and hear Star coughing; Quinn went running. I walk over and see Star; she was smiling even being sick Hey little Star hey Uncle I'm sorry not able to work for a while hey you can't help it you just get well.

Star POV:                                                                                                                                                                                  I am not feeling so good. The oxygen is helping a lot. I see My uncle I apologized for not to be able to work for a while, he doesn't worry about work but my health. I am happy that Everyone care for me. We are a big, happy family. I eat the soup they got me. I said thank you. I love you all like uncles/big brothers. We love you like a niece/baby sister. See you guy later, I'm going to bed.