Chapter #38

Reidy POV:
Hey Star, are you ready to go home? Yes, let see if Maxi or Jess is outside. We went out and see both Jess and Maxi waiting on us. We got in Maxi car and heading home when May-Lynn looks sick in the back I asked Maxi to pour over, so I can take the back seat and Star the fort set. Are you okay Star yes, a little car sick I forgot that I get sick really easy in the back? Okay let swatch seats then. We made it home Star said she makes some dinner then we go to bed.

May-Lynn POV:

We made it home I said I will make dinner, So I went to the kitchen and made some cheese Pizza. I call the guys in to eat I said I have to go to work early tomorrow at 7:00am so What time you guy work? 

Reidy: I start work at 10:00 tomorrow.

 Maxi: I'm Off tomorrow.

 Jess: I go to work at 11:00 tomorrow. 

Maxi: I will take you to work Star, so you don't have to walk. Thank you, Maxi. I'm going to say good night see you all tomorrow. I woke up coughing and not able to breath Reidy came in and gave me my inhaler I still cough just not as bad. Then Maxi and Jess came in and asked are you okay? Yes, big brothers I'm Okay just a small asthma attack not a bad one. Yes, I call all 3 of you as big brothers I hope it's, okay? Yes, it fine we glad you think of us that way.

Maxi POV:

Star just call me big brother with Jess, and Reidy. I know Jess was like a big brother already I happy I can be one for her.

Reidy POV:

Star just call me, and Maxi big brother Jess was already a big brother I'm so happy to be one for her.