Chapter #109

Star POV:
I'm shaking I called out to Jess. Then I remember I can call Reidy. I call him.

Star:
Reidy, please help I'm shaking bad and can't get up.

Reidy:
On my way with Maxi too.

Star:
Thank you.

Reidy POV:
Star just call Hey maxi we need to help Star she is shaking and can't get up. I meet you there need to put pants on. I open Jess appt and run to Star room hey Star Maxi be here in a min I think you may have a seizure soon so please lay on your side on this pillow she did what it said. Then she started to seize I roll her on her side and put a pillow under her head and timer on my phone. 

"Hey Jess, You Need to get up Star is Having a Seizure and need to get her to the hospital. I yelled".

Maxi came in and said shit. You get Jesse please Huz is after he heard you yell. That good she been seizing for 2mins.

Jess POV:
I heard Reidy yell then see Huz run in my room and said it is bad. I got up and felt dizzy. Hey Huz, can I get help please I just felt really dizzy and sick. Okay there something here then let get you and Star out now. He picks me up I see Reidy have Star in his arms. I pass out.

Maxi POV:
Both Jess and Star is out cold. I think something is in this appt making them so sick let get them to the hospital. We got in my car I start driving I closed to Yak house when Reidy said Star is turning blue okay, we are stopping at Yak house I got to his house and Huz got out and run to the door knock on the door we got Star out and start CPR on her Yak and Quinn come running.