Chapter #105

Star POV:
It been a week since the video. I am at work in the tower with Karrbox and Jethro. Until this afternoon I got a text it says.

Unknown number:

Watch out I know you work with speedo and did a video today. I going to get you and your boyfriend. I don't care if I have to hurt others I will.

I need to tell the guys I showed Box and Jeff. I said we in danger so is the other boys. I'm scared. He going to hurt us I start to  Hyperventilation. Box is trying to get me to breathe with him. Hey Jeff Radio Hoppo and Jess now. I feel dizzy. I feel a oxygen mask put on my face. Then it went black.

Hoppo POV:
I got radio to come to the tower it a ugnet. I run to the tower I see box trying to get an Hyperventilation Star to breathe with him. I asked what happen? She got a text here. I read what it says. Hey Star sweetheart it okay. We safe your safe we are here for you we need you to breath or you have an asthma attack. Then she pass out. I asked is Quinn or Yak on? She  had 2 good weeks without a text now this. Yak is down south and Quinn be here in 5 mins. Quinn just walk in I'm here I know I'm early but had a feeling you guys need me here early. Good Star just pass out after Hyperventilation over a text. Quinn went to Star and said she had an asthma attack after so her body need so rest. She okay. But Star need to stay in the tower for today and tomorrow until afternoon. Okay thank you Quinn. Your welcome me or Yak will keep check on here though the day. That fine I'm staying in the tower after this happen so she knows and can see everyone. On the beach.