Chapter #93

Star POV:
I'm in the tower with Box, Quinn, and Yak. I hope I can work today. I see A hand go up in backpacker rip I radio central to black rhino there a hand gone up 30 mil in front of you. Copy Jess is going in. Yetsey say. I watch Jess go in and get the person in. They got him and he walk off. My head start to hurt. I can still work. I hear Night over the radio saying we have a woman in labor and the baby not waiting. Quinn and Yak went and got the bed ready I hope everything goes good with the birth.

Quinn POV:
Here comes the lady. How far along are you? 9 months. Okay lay down here we are 2 paramedics so you in safe hands. Okay thank you do you have a girl lifeguard to stand by me I'm afraid right now? Yes, hey Star can you come here for a min we need your help. Yep coming.

Star POV:
Yak and Quinn need my help because the lady is afraid right now and need another lady with her. I walk down and see Lynn we work together in Japan. I said Lynn.  May-Lynn? I moved and started working here after my mom and dad died. Ok I help you. Okay Lynn it's time to push. It took 5 pushes, and the baby girl was born. congratulation it a health girl thank you May-Lynn and thank you too guys. Her name is going to be Luna Star King. After you nicknames from Japan and here. Can you please call my husband Jason please yes. here he is. Here he come Hey Jay. No way Luna that you? Yep, I go by Star here. Okay it goes to see You and Thank you guys helping my wife. You're Welcome it our job. To help others. We see you guys. Bye I feel really weak I told Yak this he said you don't look good. Here lay here on the medical bed Okay. I lay down then fell asleep.

Yak POV:
I'm glad we have a girl on the team some ladies are scared to be around men so. We glad too. Tomorrow is Star Birthday I know I off work as a paramedic & lifeguard tomorrow I keep her busy and hopeful she be better to have a good birthday. So do we late get back to work.