Chapter #36

Karrbox POV:
I and Star is on the jet ski trying to get the shark back in the ocean after about 30 mins of chasing the shark finally the shark when back to the ocean. We radio in saying the shark is back in the ocean, and we're coming back in. Okay come back in and leave the ski down south they may need it. Okay we will. Are you Star yes it been a while since I have been on a Jet ski, I missed been on one. Really yes last time I was on one was before my mom and dad died. This has to be hard on you yes, it is. But its part of the job.

Star POV:
We beach the ski, and we went to the tower and walk in after washing off the seawater off the life jackets. I see Night and Hoppo in the tower I feel dizzy I almost fell if Box didn't get to me before I fell, I said I feel really dizzy and faint. He put me on the medical bed.

Karrbox POV:
Star look like she dizzies, and I got to her before she fell, I called Hoppo down and said she feels dizzy, and I got to her in time before she fell. Okay let put some oxygen on her and see if that help. Oh, she told me that last time she was on the jet ski was the day her mom and died. Ok she may when in shock let me call up Yak, or Quinn. Tower to Quinn or Yak can one of you came up her Star pass out. Yea Yak coming Jeff radio back.

Yak POV:
I was just asked to go to the tower Star just pass out I did some check her and said her sugar is low and her breathing is a little low, but she will be okay. Just give her some juice or some sugar. Thank you. We make share she has some sugar when she wakes up. Thank you radio if you need me or Quinn. We will. Thank you, Yak.