Chapter #143

Star POV:
All the lifeguards have met the ICT. They are thankful that they save me. We get along together. The team even though Jesse if he hurts me to break his bones. I have more brothers now. I happy my family is growing.

Jess POV:
Star keep getting sick in the morning or around some type of food. Hey sweetie I think you are pregnant so do I Honey. I'm scared I don't have a mom to help me Thor this. But you have uncles and Olay she be by your side. Thank you.

Star POV:
We made it to Bondi I running to the bathroom and got sick again. I feel very weak. I called Sunny/Nicola. She came running in and help me to the Tower. Sorry I'm late. It fine we know you been sick.  okay I'm on the tower with Max A and Jeff. I am little sacred. But I know Max A blame himself. I keep feel weak. I feel faint. Hey Jeff and Max A I feel faint and really weak. Okay let lay you down and feet on the chair. It helps me a lot. I black out.

Jeff POV:
I could tell Star was afraid of u we didn't touch her.

Central to Hoppo:
Star said she was weak and faint she pass out and has her feet up in a chair.

Hoppo to central
Copy on my way.

Hoppo POV:
I run to the tower and see my niece pass out. I hope she be okay. Hey boss when looked so scared of us. I know we have to be patience feels more comfortable around us again. Star is waking up. Hey sweet you okay you are in the tower with Hoppo, Jess and Max A.

Star POV:
Hi guys sorry I didn't mean to pass out. It fine you told us beforehand that you felt faint. Okay. I wish I was not so scared of all of you but Hoppo and Jess. So do we but we still by your side the whole way. We got back to work. I miss you guys the whole week they had me. Didn't give up on you.