Chapter #94

Quinn POV:
Star she still asleep. I said what tomorrow her birthday I forgot. It okay. So did I until I see what day I'm off and see it said Star 2 birthday. Cool we hear Star coughing. I went down and see her awake. I said how you are feeling now. I feel better just got a headache. You hit your head when you fell in Hoppo office. Okay. Let get back to work.

Star POV:
I got a headache. I set bedside Yak and look around the beach. I see a girl getting hit by a wave. I told the guys they look and said Jess and West is Down that way. Okay Central to backpackers you need to go in there, a girl getting hit by waves bad. West going in. I asked what? I'm okay, just the head is hurting. What about your chest? It doesn't hurt as bad. I heard the tower phone ringing, I answered. Bondi Lifeguard, my name is May-Lynn, how can we help. This is the cops we see a shark, never the icebergs. Okay thank you, we look to it. I told the guys and said I'm going if someone come with me. Jess is to meet you down at the water edge and whippet is going with you. Okay. I got a wetsuit on and life jacket on and garb one for Whippet. We drove down and Jess said Please be careful, and I trust you. Okay I drive away and found the shark Whippet said there the shark It went away and see a big wave coming to us, we wasp places He better at driving in big waves. We got knock off the ski. The ski hit me in the chest, we made it back to the ski. I'm having an asthma attack.

Whippet POV:
I ask you, okay, Star. No, I can't breathe. Okay we're going to the beach now can you hold on to me? I try to hold on. I radio saying Star having an asthma attack. I need an inhaler as soon we beach the ski. Copy Jess is down and has one in the cam-am Yak radio back. Copy, we almost in. I beach the ski and help Star off, she turned around, I hear her wheezing bad. I see Jess run her inhaler to her, she used it and I see her pass out still having problems breathing. We pick her up and took her to the tower. Yak came down and put oxygen mask on her, I said we got dump by a big wave we both got back up, and then I see her having difficulty breathing. Okay, she may have inhaled some water or got hit by the ski. We keep an eye on her. "It my" froth she is like this I should have stopped her I could have gone with you Whippet Jess said. Don't blame yourself, Jess Star is the one who answered the phone then got down before anyone could stop her. Okay.