Chapter #123

Star POV:
It been a week since Nicola join the lifeguards. I am working at Bronte today with Jess and Maxi. I hope it a good day I am looking around when I see a surfer lost his board. I grab the tub and flippers Maxi went up with me it my 2nd twin rock rescue. I jump right in and swim over to the surfer. Garb on the tub I put the tub around him and start to drag him away from the rocks. It took me 10 mins to make it back to the beach. You okay. Did you swallow any water? No just tried. Okay if you feel sick come to the tower or the hospital. I will thank you.

Maxi POV:
Star just save a surfer from the twins she looked tired. Hey sis you look tried. I am I don't feel well. Okay let get you back up to the tower. We watch the beach no more rescues just a lot of first aids. We made it home. See you guys tomorrow. See you bro.

Jess POV:
Hi Jess, I'm going to bed I'm not feeling that well. That fine sew you tomorrow baby. I walk over and kiss her forehead. She feels a little wormer. You have a fever. May I check it? Yes, you may. It did it 100.0 okay you have a low fever we will keep an eye on it. Okay thank you sweetie. Good night. Good night baby. I made some dinner and wake Star up to eat we ate, and she went back to bed. I text Maxi.

Jess
Hi Maxi Star has a low fever and already in bed.

Maxi
Text me if you need anything.

Jess
I will. See you tomorrow bro.

Star POV:
I got a text I need to go to work to show Hoppo.

Unknown Number
I saw you save that surfer be careful or you been hurt bad or one of your loved one will get hurt.