Chapter# 11

Yak POV:
The Dr. said she be okay just her asthma we are running some blood test to see why she pass out. We just have to wait for her to wake up can her uncles and friends come in to see her he said yes it may help her wake up. Okay I went to get them. I walk out and Hoppo, Koby, Sunny and Jai run over to me and asked how she is doing I said still asleep, but the Dr. said you all can come in even Jess, Maxi, and Blake can come in to if they want to it may help her wake up. Okay we all go. He said it was her asthma but don't know why she pass out. They are running some blood test to find out. I'm going to go home call if you need anything and please keep me updated.

Jess POV:
We went to her room Yak told us what the Dr. Said we're just waiting for moon to wake up and the blood test to come back. Okay thank you Yak we keep you updated I call you when the test come back. Hoppo said.

Blake POV:
I brought Koby and his brothers to the hospital because little moon was brought here because of having a bad asthma attack on the way to Hoppo house. I hope she okay and wake up soon she was always playing with Jess and me she likes a little sister to all the bra boys. I need to leave to get some fresh air I told everyone I be back in a minute I need to go outside. I lost a little sister at age 12 because of asthma I will be there for May-Lynn. I hope we can pass the lifeguard test together.