Chapter #115

Star POV:
The next day I got up and ready for work and made breakfast for me and Jess. We walked to Bondi I looks to see where I am today, I see I am in the tower all day. 1st with Karrbox and Jake. 2nd with Bisho and Maxi and rest of the day with Jess and Blake. I set down and see a hand go up. Central to North Flags there a hand gone up 40 meters to your left. Copy Jeff going in. I start coughing again. I asked Karrbox can you pass me a bottle of water here you go. Thanks. I hear a knock on the door Jake went answer and came back saying there a rat in the skater Bowl. I said I go get it. Me and Jake went I jump in and start chasing the rat catch it and put in a box with a lid. I was going to set if free, but Jake wanted to do a prank. We walk back and see Box and Chappo both in the tower I went and set down and that asked did you get it. Yes, it made me chase it all around the bowl. They start to laugh. I see Jake come in with the rat they both jump and box run out of the tower and Jake chasing him with rat. I turn and see Chappo choking Sh**t. I got up and bend him down and slap between his shoulder 5x and that didn't work switch to abdominal thrusts 5x it work he got the food out but pass out. I check is pulse he has one. I radio. 

Central to boys and Hoppo:

eyes off water I need help up here Chappo pass out from choking. 

Hoppo to Central

 copy coming over.

Yak to Central 

copy coming up.

 I see them run in I said Jake was pranking Box and Chappo with a rat and Jake is still chasing Box right now. He was having his lunch jump and then got choking I slap in between his shoulders then switch to abdominal thrusts.  The abdominal thrusts worked. Okay he been fine like he is waking up. You did a good job Star you acted quicky and saved his live. Let him rest in your office Hoppo. Okay they took Chappo to Hoppo office. Yak said you did really good job. Hoppo came back and said he asleep I see Box and Bisho come back up and Hoppo said you both in trouble you have to clean the bathrooms for this week. Because of your prank Chappo choking and Star eye was off the water next time want until after closing time for a prank. I feel really dizzy Yak catch me. Everything when black.

Hoppo POV:
Yak catches her before she fell, and she pass out Yak said she just over did it by doing Slap in between the shoulders and abdominal thrusts on Chappo but she be okay. She woke up and said I'm okay Just feel tried. Okay. Just stay in the tower. I will. See you at closing time.