Chapter #142

Star POV:
We made it to Bondi. I am scared Right now. I'm going to Hoppo office. Okay. Hi Hoppo. I'm scared to be at the tower. It okays I come with you. You be with Jess and Sunny both. Okay a girl and my boyfriend. Oh, I may be pregnant wont known until next week.

Hoppo POV:
Oh no. That be fine you be in the tower if you are. Okay. We walked over to the tower Hey guys Star is scared right now so no fast movement from any of you boys. Okay boss we be careful.

Jess POV:
I don't like the scared face that Star has. We be by your side we take our time until you are not scared of us boys. Okay thank you.

Star POV:
The India cricket team came to the beach today. I said you guys want to meet the others that help me get away. Yes, we do.

Star to Hoppo:
Can I come over to your office for a few?

Hoppo to Star
Yes, you can come over.

Star POV:
Do you want to meet the India cricket team? Yes, how do know them? They were next door to the people who kidnap me they save me. Yes, asked them to meet us at the tower. I will.

Virat
Hi, Star we at Bondi beach.

Star
Hi Virat meets me at the tower in 5 minutes my boss and boyfriend wants to meet you.

Virat
Okay we meet you in 5 minutes.

Hoppo POV:
I Happy that they save you. Let go meet them.

Star POV:
We walked over to the tower here they come. Uncle Hoppo meet the ICT. We have

Virat
Rahul
Rohit
Ajinkya 
Hardik
Shardul
Ashwin
Rihabh
Shubham
Shami 
Bhuvneshwar
Jasprit.
Kuldeep
Yuzvendra
Washington
Jadeja
Mayank.

Hoppo POV
It nice to meet you all and thank you for helping my niece. It no problem. We would help anyone that is in trouble or hurt. Came back at 7:00pm to meet all the lifeguards. We will see you tonight at 7:00.