Chapter #130

Star POV:
Thank you for letting me stay the night. You're welcome. Anytime you need a place you can stay here. We eat and get ready for bed. I said Good Night see you in a few hours. See you in a few.

Yestey POV:
I'm happy to have Star over I just don't like she hurt. I woke up and went to wake Star. She woke up with no problems. I have to do it every 2 hours. Star got up every time. I did it. Now we up for breakfast. How are you feeling? Shaking. Oh no you think it your sugar or a seizure. I think it because of waking up every 2 hours. Okay let me know if it becomes any worse. I will.

Star POV:
We play games and talk all day. Now I'm going to Bisho's to spend the night. Bye Yetsey see you tomorrow at work and thank again for letting me stay. You're welcome. See you tomorrow. Hi Bisho Thank you again your welcome. I'm happy to let you stay.

Bisho POV:
We made it to my house okay Star. As I see her eyes roll back, I catch her in time. She wakes up. Hey you pass out. Oh sorry. I didn't mean too. Hey, it okay let eat then go to bed. We had pizza and I show her our gust room. See you in a few hours. the next morning, I got up to check Star. She just now waking up. Good morning, Star. Good. Morning Bisho.