Chapter #7

After Star Left:

Hoppo POV:

I can't believe that my brother and sister-in-law is dead I told all the boy I'm not working tomorrow I'm going to spend the day with my niece tomorrow Azza and Deano is the boss tomorrow if you need anything just asked them. Okay just call if you need anything and take a few days off for your loss. Azza said. Okay see you guys in a few days. I asked Maxi if he can drive me home right now, I don't think I can drive he said yes let get you home do you wanted me to stay the night I have the day off tomorrow anyway yes you can stay the night I need someone to stay I'm not myself right now. I will miss my brother Jack and sister-in-law Annabella. I still talk to them every day until last week they had to go on a trip for work, so they said they call me when they got back. The last words where we love you and miss you see you when we can. Now only in pictures and in my niece, I hope to have the ashes in water with May-Lynn, Koby and his brothers here and at Maroubra both if they allowed me to be on their beach. Maxi asked if I'm ready to leave I said yes please thank you again for doing this. You're welcome Hoppo.

Maxi POV:

We have never seen Hoppo like this before I'm staying with him tonight. I hope everything be okay.