Chapter #66

Star POV:
It is good to see my old boss here. I see a lady in trouble I told Jess I'm going in please radio for me. I puddle in and see it May-May Roy-Lee wife. I got to her and said hold on then catch your breath then hop on and lay on your stomach I get you in. Thank you, Little Luna. I got us in and asked did you swallow any water not just really tried. Okay if you feel sick come to the tower or go to the Dr. I know your husband know what to do. Here he is. Thank you little Luna I'm going to meet your uncle after closing time. Okay see you Roylee, May-May, and Ray-Lee. I walked back to Jess and Night. I am glad to see my old boss and his family. I have seen Jake Susan. I can't breathe I said can one of you please take me back to the tower. I feel faint, and I don't want to be on the sand then I pass out.

H/Night.
Star just asked us to take her to the tower she felt faint and said I don't want to be on the sand then pass out I radio saying we bring Star up she pass out and have trouble breathing. Maxi and West took our place down North end. Jess pick Up Star and run her Up and put her on the medical bed and oxygen on her. She looks bad I radio Hoppo over. He come running over to the tower and asked what happen I answer saying she said she feels faint and not want to be on the sand then pass out.

Hoppo POV:
I went to the tower what H told me I'm glad he and Jess was with Star. Star is wake up and said I saw Jake Susan here. It okay Little Star you can stay in the tower. Thank you I'm sorry for being scared of him and not doing my work. It fine, and you're still working but in the tower. Okay. Thank you uncle Night and Uncle Hoppo. Your Welcome sweetie/Baby girl.