Chapter #14

May-Lynn POV:
I'm feeling a lot better I told Hoppo that I need to go get something for my room at Jess and Maxi place I need to get a bedroom set and bathroom stuff and some more clothes as all I have is in my suitcase that not much. Would you like to go with me then we can get some lunch and spin some time together? Yes, we can. Let get Maxi and Jess too. Okay.

Jess POV:
May-Lynn just asked me and Maxi if we would go with her and Hoppo to get a bedroom set and bathroom set. We said yes. We will go with you.

May-Lynn POV:
We left and went to Walmart, and I see princess bad I got it then I see a Pokémon bed set and dolphin Bathroom set. I got all I need. I got pink and purple towels sets. I look and say I'm sorry, but I love Pokémon and dolphins that why I got them I hope that okay yes, it is we don't care if you like them. We like Pokémon too and Maxi said his girlfriend like dolphins, so it fine. Okay. Let go it almost time for the cookout at Marimba with my other uncles. We got ready to go I have my inhaler with me, and the boys have one too. I got all my stuff in Maxi car. We left and made it to Marimba, and I see Blake and Sunny talking I jump on Blake back and scared him sorry Blake.