Chapter #44

Star POV:
I woke up to my chest still hurting I have not had an asthma attack in a week. I need to get ready for work I'm going to ask Hoppo if I can stay in the tower all day I'm not feeling well. I called Hoppo.

Star: 

Hi Hoppo can I stay in the tower today I'm not feeling good today and don't feel like staying by myself.

Hoppo: 

yes, you can please let one of the boys know you not feeling good and keep an eye on you.

Star:

 thank you I will see you at work.

Hoppo: 

see you at work.

I just got off the phone with Hoppo I see Jess and Reidy in the kitchen I said I'm having chest pain, and I'm staying in the tower all day. I am okay and will let you know if it gets any worse or feel sicker.

Jess POV:
Star just told us her chest is hurting and still going to work I called Hoppo and asked if Star told him about her chest, he said no. She said she is not feeling well. So, we will keep an eye on her I'm going to tell her not to work too hard any take easy. Okay. See you at work soon. We made it to Bondi I see Star holding her chest I asked is your chest hurting more? No, I am okay. I let any of you know if it gets worse.

Reidy POV:
I look at the chat to see where I'm at and see I'm in the tower all day with Star, and morning with H after lunch with Bisho and rest of the day with Deano. I am okay with that. Hey, star I'm in the tower with you all day. Cool let get to work then.