Chapter #50

Star POV:
I got up coughing again but this time I have a breathing treatment to do I'm going to be late. Hey Maxi can I use your phone my broke last night? Yes here. I call Hoppo.

Star: 

Hi Hoppo I maybe late today I have to do a breathing treatment and yes, I'm using Maxi phone my broke last night.

Hoppo:

 Thank you for telling me you don't sound good I cover for you until you get here see you when you get here.

Star: 

Yes, I see you soon and thank you.

I started my breathing treatment here your phone and thank you I see you guys at work Hoppo is covering for me until I get there. Okay please be careful. I will.

Hoppo POV:
I'm covering for star until she gets here she sound okay but coughing she had to have treatment, so I didn't care if she late because of that. I walked to the tower and See Karrbox with his foot in a cast I asked what happen? My foot got runner over but a buggy Last night so only tower work for 5 weeks. Okay you and H are in the tower with Star today. Box you with Star all week. She is back on the beach next week. Please keep an eye on her, she had a bad chest cold and her heart stopped beating, and she stops breathing. That why she in the tower this week. Okay we keep an eye on her boss. Thank you she late because she had a breathing treatment this morning, so She be here soon. Okay let get to work.

Karrbox POV:
I can't believe I broke my foot yesterday. I'm with Star and H today and with Star all week. I hope she better today I heard she scared everyone yesterday. She walks in I said hey girl I with you all week I broke my foot yesterday. Och Box it is good to see you. I hope you get better soon Hi Night. He little Star I am glad you here and breathing. I am sorry if I scared everyone. It fine and We just happy nothing bad happen. So am I. I wish I could've been here to help, but my mom was sick, and I had to help my brother then this happens. We all laugh how I said that. Let get to work boys