Chapter #26

May-Lynn POV:

I got ready and went to wake Jess up I know Maxi is already at work he wakes me up to check on me. Come one big brother it times to get up and get ready for work. He said good morning little sis. I meet you in the kitchen to eat then we leave.

Jess POV:

May-Lynn called me big brother again yes, we grow up together until age 10 when she moved. I hope she still thinks of me that way. We walk to Bondi and get into the locker rooms to get ready. I said you with me at North end today. Okay. Let go.

May-Lynn POV:

I'm with Jess today. We in the rindo I looked out, and she is a little girl needing help I told Jess I'm going to get the girl that need help she don't like to good please radio in for me. I paddle out and got her I said please lay on your tummy in front of me. I paddle back in and asked if she swallowed any water she said yes and can't breathe have bad Asthma. Hey Jess, we need an ambo and oxygen please she swallowed some water and can't breathe. Here we go do you know where your mom or dad is? The was in the flag I was in the flag but got moved back by the water. That fine we find your mom and dad. Then a woman and a man came over and asked what happen to our little girl she got took out of the flag by the water she wallowed some water and having some trouble breathing. Okay I go with her to the hospital we meet you there her mom said to the dad.