Chapter # 18

Hoppo POV:

The next day I was looking over all the people that try out yesterday I saw Blake and May-Lynn was the fastest 2 May-Lynn made it to be a full Lifeguard and Blake as trainee with a guy name Jake I called All to come to my office I know May-Lynn is with Koby, Sunny, Jai, and Blake some when May-Lynn and Blake came in with Jake I said I am happy to say that May-Lynn is full Lifeguard and Blake and Jake you are the two new trainees. They are jumping up and down May-Lynn Is looking like she's having some problem breathing I asked are you okay May-Lynn she said no my asthma was acting up today I don't know why, okay you all start at 5:OO am tomorrow if you don't feel like you can't breathe May-Lynn please let one of us know, and you be in the tower tomorrow to be safe that fine thank-you.

May-Lynn POV:

Can I tell everyone today or wait until tomorrow. We can today if you want to. I do is Night, Bisho, Yak and Whippet here today? Night/H and Yak is in the tower and Bisho and Whippet is at Bronte today, so maybe tomorrow would be better all is here but Bisho I can call him to came here before Going to Bronte for work. Okay can I tell Maxi, Jess, Koby, Sunny, and Jai today tho yes you can star oh we have nicknames here May-Lynn been star or moon since she was 10. They call me star I'm Hoppo niece that why I already have a nickname.