Chapter #32

Hoppo POV:
We closed the beach everyone but Deano, Karrbox, and Star. I said I called you all here because we may need to watch Star more careful because A guy from Japan is out of jail and after May-Lynn he had hurt her bad and all most killed her. We will. Then Jess and Blake said we Tell Koby and the other Bra Boy's about it. Thank You. How was everyone day? It was good we had to have 4 Ambos and 3 out of place arms.

Star POV:
I was waiting on Jess and Maxi to come home Karrbox, and Deano loved my pizza poppers I will make some for everyone soon. I said thank you for staying with me, I hope I can stay wake soon to stay at work all day. Then I got a phone call from Japan cops They told me that Jake Susan is out and trying to come after me, we told your uncle Bruce Hopkins. He said you a lifeguard with him and other boys yes I have two with me now and live with another 2 who is still at work. I was crying both Karrbox, and Deano looked at me, I asked if I can put him on speakerphone he said yes. I did, and he told Both Whippet and Deano about Jake Susan and he after me and everything. They said that they will keep an eye out for him and keep me safe. We said thank you and we keep you updated.