Chapter #126

Star POV:
I got up and see Jess in my bed I remember the text from last night. I don't know what to do. I'm in danger and so is the guys. I miss my family. Today was my dad birthday. I wake Jess up. We had breakfast. I am working at Bondi this week. Jess work at Tama with Maxi. I see you later after work. Bye I knock on the office door Deano there Hey Star Hoppo is off today. Oh okay. I see you later I gust I talk to Hoppo tomorrow. Is there anything I could do you look scary? I am scared I got another bad text and I'm in danger. Hey what it said.

Unknown number
You be my soon May-Lynn you can't hide from me. Your next to be hurt not one of your co-workers.

Deano POV:
Hey, Star you in the tower today. I call Hoppo and let him know. Please remember we all here for you. Thank Deano can you walk me to the tower I don't feel safe. Yes come. I walk her to the tower. Sunny H and Ben is in the tower with Star. Hey guys please if Star need to go somewhere please go with her. Yes, Deano we will. See you, later sweetie.

Deano
Hi Hoppo Star just showed me a text she got she in danger and so is we.

Hoppo
Thank you for telling me. It be a sad day for Star today was her dad birthday.

Deano
She in the tower all day today so she not alone.

Hoppo
That good. I see her soon I'm coming down to surf.

Deano
Okay see you then.